Selling Lego® items
DO YOU HAVE LEGO® PRODUCT THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER USING?
Are you looking for a way to de-clutter or make space for something new? Then bring your Used Sets, New Sets, Minifigs &/or Bulk down to your nearest Bricks and Minifigs®! You can get paid cash for passing on some of your favorite toys to another generation. Or you can trade them in for in-store credit towards that thing you’ve always wanted! Bricks and Minifigs Littleton trades with customers Monday through Saturday between 11am and 6pm. (We’re pretty staunch about not buying after 6pm! 🙂 Also Saturdays are busy, and your wait may be long, so come on a weekday if you can.) Please feel free to call us (720-484-5700) if you have questions about what we may and may not be buying on any particular day, as it changes frequently.
How to Sell & Trade:
Bring your LEGO® product into the store. We’ll take your cool stuff to a private space/room to look it over. We will evaluate what you have and based on several factors, including condition, demand and quantity, we can then make you an offer. You can either sell us what you brought and feel good knowing that you have passed your love of LEGO® on to a new generation – and got paid to do it. OR you can trade it in as in-store credit and get that set or minifig that you’ve been wanting! Or, if you do not like our offer, the stuff is yours to take back home, of course. We don’t do high pressure anything around here.
Selling or trading LEGO® products to our store is simple! Just bring in whatever you would like to sell for us to look over. You do not need an appointment. Some things to note:
- Due to franchise policy, we are unable to buy new, sealed LEGO® sets that are still listed for sale on www.lego.com. The sets have to be retired before we can buy anything new-in-box.
- You must be 18 or older to sell to us. If you are not 18, bring a parent or guardian with you. We will need to see a Driver’s License or photo ID for all sales.
- We will make an offer for almost any LEGO® products. This does NOT include DUPLO® items! We do not buy non-LEGO® items (e.g. Megabloks®, Tyco®, action figures, Hot Wheels®, etc.). Any non-LEGO® items that are mixed in with what you sell to us will be donated or discarded.
- You can bring in a tub full of minifigs, loose bricks, incomplete sets, complete sets, or sealed and boxed sets. We buy them all! We will pay more for used sets when they are built and complete with minifigures and instructions, but you can still bring us incomplete or partial sets. Note: if you bring us a set in pieces, even if you have bagged the pieces together as a set and believe it to be complete, we have to buy it as just loose pieces.
- You do not need to make an appointment to sell to us. However, weekends are quite busy and it may take us a while to get to you. Weekday mornings are the best time to sell to us if you want to get in and out quickly!
- Please note: We close at 7:00PM Monday – Saturday. Please bring in items for trading or selling between 11:00 AM-6:00 PM on those days. **There will be a longer wait on Saturdays. We do not do buys/trades after 6pm.
- We do not buy by the pound – our prices are based off of the quality of products you bring us, their popularity, current market value, and our current inventory. Therefore, we are unable to give quotes for any items over the phone. We must see the items before we make an offer.
- We are only able to accept a certain amount of items each month, and we do not buy duplicates of pre-owned sets.
Call us at (720) 484-5700 with any questions you have about selling your Lego® items, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHOP WITH US TODAY, OWN A STORE TOMORROW!
At Bricks & Minifigs®, we build customers’ dreams brick-by-brick with our extensive knowledge and seemingly endless selection of LEGO® products. When you own a Bricks & Minifigs® franchise, YOU can build your business dreams the very same way. Take a few minutes to explore this great franchise opportunity and imagine the business you can build for yourself TODAY!