Selling Lego® items
DO YOU HAVE LEGO® PRODUCT THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER USING?
Please feel free to call if you have any questions about what we are buying at this time, as it changes frequently.
Please bring in items for trading or selling between 11:00 AM-6:00 PM on those days. **There will be a longer wait on Saturdays.
Are you looking for a way to de-clutter or make space for something new? Then bring your Used Sets, New Sets, Minifigs &/or Bulk down to your nearest Bricks and Minifigs®! You can get paid cash for passing on some of your favorite toys to another generation. Or you can trade them in for in-store credit towards that thing you’ve always wanted!
How to Sell & Trade:
Bring your LEGO® product to the store’s Sell & Trade counter. We will evaluate what you have and based on several factors, including condition, demand and quantity, we can then make you an offer. You can then either sell us what you brought and feel good knowing that you have passed your love of LEGO® on to a new generation – and got paid to do it OR you can trade it in as in-store credit and get that set or minifig that you’ve been wanting!
- Due to franchise policy, we are unable to buy new, sealed LEGO® sets that are still listed for sale on www.lego.com.
- You must be 18 or older to sell to us. If you are not 18, bring a parent or guardian with you. We will need to see a Driver’s License or photo ID for all sales.
- We will make an offer for almost any LEGO® products. This includes DUPLO® items! We do not buy non-LEGO® items (e.g. Megabloks®, Tyco®, action figures, Hot Wheels®, etc.). Any non-LEGO® items that are mixed in with what you sell to us will be donated.
- You can bring in a tub full of minifigs, loose bricks, incomplete sets, complete sets, or sealed and boxed sets. We buy them all! We will pay more for used sets when they are built and complete with minifigures and instructions, but you can still bring us incomplete or partial sets. Note: if you bring us a set in pieces, even if you have bagged the pieces together as a set and believe it to be complete, we have to buy it as just loose pieces.
- You do not need to make an appointment to sell to us. However, weekends are quite busy and it may take us a while to get to you. Weekday mornings are the best time to sell to us if you want to get in and out quickly!
- Please note: We close at 7:00PM Monday – Saturday. Please bring in items for trading or selling between 11:00 AM-6:00 PM on those days. **There will be a longer wait on Saturdays. If you bring us a large amount of items after this time, you will either be quoted a very low price for your items due to the fact that we do not have time to fully look all of it over, or we will advise you to come back at a better time.
- We do not buy by the pound – our prices are based off of the quality of products you bring us, their popularity, current market value, and our current inventory. Therefore, we are unable to give quotes for used items over the phone. We must see the items before we make an offer.
- We are only able to accept a certain amount of items each month.
Call us at (720) 484-5700 with any questions you have about selling your Lego® items, or email email@example.com.