Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What's a Minifig?
A: Minifig is short for “minifigure” and refers to the iconic little LEGO® people! See picture below.
Q: Where are you located?
Q: How does your rewards program work?
A: Our rewards program is free to join with just a name and email address. Anyone in your family can use your rewards program, they just have to tell us your name. Once in our system, every $100 you spend (before tax) in the store earns you ONE $6 reward that can be used on any purchase except for parties and gift cards. Each $6 off reward is good for 1 year from the date you earned it. Only ONE $6 off reward may be used per purchase, so there’s no need to try to save them up to buy a Death Star. 🙂 You can use the reward on any purchase amount, but if you use it on a purchase that is under $6 you will lose the rest of your reward, as it is applied as a one-time $6 off. We cannot save any part of the reward once it is redeemed. All the points are tracked through our system, so there’s no need to carry around a card or anything! Your receipt will tell you how many points you have to go to your next reward. Just make sure all your purchases are done under your rewards account! Best of all, any purchase made under your rewards account can be easily called up later on, so if you ever need a receipt re-printed or need information on the date you bought something, just ask!
Note: Your credit card information is NOT stored under your rewards account. We take your credit card security very seriously! We cannot charge your card by looking up your rewards account, and no one who uses your rewards account can access your card information.
Rewards points are for in-store purchases and use only. They cannot be earned or redeemed using the online store.
Q: Do you sell gift cards?
A: Yes, we do! Our gift cards are available for any amount and are universal, meaning they can be used at any Bricks & Minifigs locations!
00Q: You buy LEGO® products? How does that work?
A: Selling or trading LEGO® products to our store is simple! Just bring in whatever you would like to sell for us to look over. You do not need an appointment. Some things to note:
- Due to franchise policy, we are unable to buy new, sealed LEGO® sets that are still listed for sale on www.lego.com.
- You must be 18 or older to sell to us. If you are not 18, bring a parent or guardian with you. We will need to see a Driver’s License or photo ID for all sales.
- We will make an offer for all LEGO® products. This includes DUPLO® items! We do not buy non-LEGO® items (e.g. Megabloks®, Tyco®, action figures, Hot Wheels®, etc.). Any non-LEGO® items that are mixed in with what you sell to us will be donated.
- You can bring in a tub full of minifigs, loose bricks, incomplete sets, complete sets, or sealed and boxed sets. We buy them all! We will pay more for used sets when they are built and complete with minifigures and instructions, but you can still bring us incomplete or partial sets. Note: if you bring us a set in pieces, even if you have bagged the pieces together as a set and believe it to be complete, we have to buy it as just loose pieces.
- You do not need to make an appointment to sell to us. However, weekends are quite busy and it may take us a while to get to you. Weekday mornings are the best time to sell to us if you want to get in and out quickly!
- Please note: We close at 7:00PM Monday – Saturday (closed on Sunday). Please bring in items for trading or selling by 6:00 PM on those days. If you bring us a large amount of items after this time, you will either be quoted a very low price for your items due to the fact that we do not have time to fully look all of it over, or we will advise you to come back at a better time.
- We do not buy by the pound – our prices are based off of the quality of products you bring us, their popularity, current market value, and our current inventory. Therefore, we are unable to give quotes for used items over the phone. We must see the items before we make an offer. If you have a very large collection, talk to us about making a house call.
- Feel free to call us at 720-484-5700 or email us at email@example.com with any other selling/trading questions!
SHOP WITH US TODAY, OWN A STORE TOMORROW!
At Bricks & Minifigs®, we build customers’ dreams brick-by-brick with our extensive knowledge and seemingly endless selection of LEGO® products. When you own a Bricks & Minifigs® franchise, YOU can build your business dreams the very same way. Take a few minutes to explore this great franchise opportunity and imagine the business you can build for yourself TODAY!