BRICKday Parties & Events
BRICKday Party Packages
1.5 hour party package for up to 12 participants
$225 on Weekdays, $250 on Saturdays
90-Minute Party Package for up to 12 participants. Please book your party at least 7 days in advance.
- Begins with 45–55 minutes of race car building and racing on the derby track as well as free building; other activities are also available based on the brickday party preferences.
- Followed by 20–30 minutes for food & presents (customer supplied)
- Ends with 15-minute Minifigure building activity. Each participant in party builds a minifigure; for birthdays, birthday celebrant gets two, and everyone gets to take home the fig they built.
- To add additional participants, please contact the store at 616-719-1973
- Please book your party 7 days in advance.
- Participating children must be ages 5+.
- Up to 12 participants maximum (this includes anyone who will be participating including siblings).
- Our room cap is 16, including party participants, parents, and siblings.
- A parent or guardian must be in the party room during the event.
- Friday: 12:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:30 a.m., 2:00 p.m., and 4:30 p.m.
- Drinks must be boxed, pouched, or bottled (no open cups).
- We provide table cloths, balloons, napkins, plates, and utensils. Additional decorations are permitted; please no decorations that hang on the wall, no silly string, and no noisemakers.
- MO–FR Parties: $225; SA Parties: $250
- $50 non-refundable deposit is due at time of party booking. Balance, add-ons, and any additional guest charge, are due the day of the party.
Make-n-Take—An additional $60 (plus tax), each participant will get to make and take home a small LEGO® set.
Goody Bags available:
- Small tub of LEGO® bricks–$8 per child (plus tax)
- LEGO® ball minifigure–$6 per child (plus tax)
- Minifigure Bag Series 24—$5.99 per child (plus tax