Bricks and Minifigs is hiring for a Sales Supervisor position!
About our store:
Bricks & Minifigs® is a one-stop shop for LEGO® products! We are the largest toy store of our kind, specializing in only new and used LEGO® items. We have a huge selection of individual minifigs, bulk bricks, and pre-owned sets. We strive to make a fun and safe environment for people of all ages to enjoy LEGO® products.
Sales Supervisor Position Details:
The Supervisor is responsible for supporting the Bricks & Minifigs Littleton team by opening and closing the store, supervising Sales Associates, leading sales floor operations, purchasing inventory, assisting with birthday parties, and handling customer service issues. The Supervisor will represent the brand, operate in a professional manner, engage customers, maintain store standards, and support teamwork.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, professional, friendly, and enjoys working with people (especially children). We provide a fun, flexible work environment where you can directly see the impact you have on the store. The owners have high standards but welcome feedback, suggestions for improvement, and creative sales & marketing strategies. We are a small locally-owned store and treat both our customers and employees like family. While LEGO® knowledge is a plus, it is not required. As long as you have the right attitude and a willingness to learn, we can train you in everything else.
- Interact with store owners to address performance or efficiency concerns
- Support and participate in all company training and development initiatives
- Foster a positive work environment and provide direct, objective feedback in a timely manner
- Create a positive store environment for both customers and fellow employees
- Model, encourage, and demonstrate exceptional customer service behaviors while on the sales floor, and maintain high standards throughout the store while ensuring the integrity of the brand
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner
- Maximize productivity through product knowledge, customer service, and operational procedures
- Analyze store needs and adjust work flow and employee operations accordingly
- Help maintain a clean, organized, and efficient sales floor and stockroom
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years previous retail experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 1+ years supervisory experience preferred
Ideal Candidates will have the following skills:
- Excellent customer engagement
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent time management, planning, and organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work either in a team environment or alone
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible with changing priorities
- Ability to stand long hours
- Ability to work a flexible schedule – including weekends – to meet business needs and the PT/FT Availability Requirements set by the Company
- Ability to maneuver on sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Broad knowledge of LEGO® products
- Ability to follow instructions and build LEGO® sets in a timely manner
- Ability to interact with children in a calm, friendly manner at all times
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations and resolve issues effectively
- Willing to commit at least one full year to working in the position
Job Type: Part-time (25-30 hours)
Pay: $12/hr during training, $13/hr upon completion of training program. Potential for higher pay with store growth.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a 1-2 paragraph explanation of why you feel you are a great candidate for the job.